Communique on Extraordinary SADC Summit ttp://www.sokwanele.com/thisiszimbabwe/communique-extraordinary-sadc-summit/16062013 AUTHOR: SOKWANELE DATE: JUN 16, 2013 COMMENTS: [ ... ]ElectionsRead Full Story
Statement by David Coltart
STATEMENT REGARDING THE USE OF PRESIDENTIAL POWERS TO AMEND THE ELECTORAL ACT AND THE PRESIDENTIAL PROCLAMATION OF ELECTION DATES
br style="color: #37404e; font-size: 13px; line-height: 18px; font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; background-color: #ffffff;"/>We are concerned that with all the lega [ ... ]
BREAKING NEWS: SADC calls for 14 day Zim election extension
Posted by admin on Saturday, June 15, 2013 in Elections
SADC calls for 14 day Zim poll extension
Regional leader [ ... ]
- SADC summit on Zimbabwe elections; the precedence ...
- Poachers, Not Animals, Pose the 'Real Danger' in V...
- Zimbabwe ministers battle over conservancy hunting...
- Zimbabwe voters' roll fraud exposed
- Election Date Proclamation
- Mugabe sets election date, Ncube & Tsvangirai cry ...
- Confusion as evicted farmer brings offer letter
- Voter Registration Information
- Lessons from Zimbabwe's land reform - A reply to T...
- Big bucks in Zimbabwe for brave investors
- RBZ 'not worried by court order'
- Inexplicit dual citizenship laws creating serious ...
- Constitutional Court ruling defies logic
- Income Tax Bill: Biti makes concessions
- Court ruling puts Mugabe in a fix
- Poacher trampled to death by the elephant he was t...
- RBZ under pressure after court order to repay stol...
- Claims of land reform ‘success’ negated
- Afreximbank to avail more credit to Zimbabwe
- Lions, buffaloes wreak havoc in Buhera
- Cabinet tackles voter registration chaos
- Chinese firm granted mining rights despite devasta...
- Lawmaker Urges Parliament to Consider Public Views...
- Govt to enforce 50pc local procurement
- Leased farm dogs Chombo
- NamPower in the dark over Zesa deal